English Teacher (TLR)
The governors and the sponsor of the academy, Northern Education Trust, are now seeking to appoint a Teacher of English across the age and ability range. A TLR is available for an exceptional candidate.
Thomas Hepburn Academy is currently benefiting excellent support from the Trust and an experienced leadership team, this would be an exciting time to join our team.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate our young people to fulfil their potential.
- Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students' attainment and achievement.
- Monitor and track student progress within their classes.
- Work with the Executive Principal, Senior Leadership team and Director of English to develop and implement the vision for the Academy, ensuring targets are achieved.
Thomas Hepburn Community Academy is part of Northern Education Trust, a nationally recognised and trusted academy sponsor with vast experience of school improvement, and specialised experience in all aspects of education.
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust.
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy.
- High quality new academy building and facilities.
- Students with a desire to achieve.
For further information, enquiries or if you would like to visit our academy please contact the Executive Principal's PA, Karen Wilson on [email protected] or telephone on 0191 4204555.
Completed applications should be returned by email [email protected]
Closing date: Friday, 31 March 12:00pm
Interview week beginning 3rd April 2017
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.